Drivers with Curri can use their Employer Identification Number (EIN) for 1099 reporting and payouts. Here's how:

  1. During signup, you will get to the following screen:

  2. Make sure to click the "I am working with a company" checkbox. Upon selecting that, you will see the following:

  3. Fill out the information on this page as it appears on your EIN Verification Letter (147C) that you received from the IRS.

    Please note if you have already completed the signup flow, please send an email to [email protected] letting us know you would like to change your account.

Did this answer your question?